- 3 tablespoons finely grated peeled horseradish
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon English mustard powder
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- freshly ground pepper
Mix horseradish, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, and mustard powder in a small bowl. Whisk cream in another small bowl to soft peaks. Gently fold in horseradish mixture; season with salt and pepper.
Want To Try, Web
Horseradish Cream. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.