- ⅔ cups freshly grated horseradish
- 2 teaspoons tarragon or white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream, softly whipped
Use a microplane grater to grate the very fibrous horseradish, then mix the horseradish with the vinegar to keep the flavor from dissipating. Add the mustard, salt, and pepper, mix again; then fold into the whipped cream.
Horseradish Cream. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.