- 2 bunches flat leaf parsley
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoons dry oregano
- 2 tablespoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- For the salmuera
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons Kosher salt
1. Rinse cilantro thoroughly as it tends to retain dirt.
2. Start with the salmuera; mix the warm water with salt and set aside to cool completely. In a food processor, combine fresh parsley, fresh cilantro, fresh oregano, garlic and olive oil. Pulse several times but do not overprocess as the ingredients will be too fine. Remove contents of food processor to a bowl. Add the dry ingredients and the vinegars and mix. Pour the cold salmuera slowly into the sauce, while mixing, until the sauce is well amalgamated.
3. Yield: 4 cups
Chimichurri Grill Sauce Modified copy. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.