- 2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Adobo seasoning, optional
- salt and black pepper
1. Place all dry ingredients in a food processor and pulse until fairly fine.
2. Transfer mixture to another container and add vinegar and olive oil. Mix well.
3. Pour over meat to be grilled at least one hour before grilling, but not more than three hours or the vinegar will permeate the meat.
4. Serve remaining sauce on the side with grilled meat.
Chimichurri marinade (home style). To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.