- 40 ribs romaine lettuce, chopped
- 30 ounces fresh mozzarella, diced
- 20 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 30 ounces basil vinaigrette (see below)
- Basil vinaigrette:
- 80 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 1 ⅞ cups olive oil
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3.33 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1.67 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 10 clove garlic, chopped
- 10 pinch crushed red pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- shaved parmesan to taste
- 30 leaves fresh basil, julienne
1. In a food processor or using a whisk blend together all ingredients for vinaigrette accept the olive oil. Drizzle in olive oil while blending to emulsify.
2. In a large bowl gently toss together all salad ingredients with basil vinaigrette. Plate and top with julienne basil and shaved Parmesan, serve with grilled bruschetta.
Bruschetta Salad. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.