- ¼ cup brown sugar - (packed)
- ¼ cup sweet paprika
- 3 tablespoons freshly-ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon hickory-smoked salt
- = (or more coarse salt)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground red (cayenne) pepper
Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl; stir to mix. Store in an airtight jar away from heat or light; it will keep for at least 6 months.
Basic Barbecue Rub. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.