- 4 whole chicken breast
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 4 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon corn oil, or
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- ½ lb snow pea pods, fresh
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
1. Trim chicken breasts of fat, remove sinew, cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch strips and place in bowl.
2. Add lemon juice, garlic, ginger, corn starch, and water. Mix and let marinate for 10 minutes. Drain and RESERVE marinade.
3. Add corn oil to wok on high heat. Throw in the snow peas. Stir fry for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add 1/4 cup water. Let steam covered for about 1 minute. Place in warm bowl.
4. Add more oil to wok. Add salt and pepper. Place chicken in work and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add broth and about half of the reserved marinade. Cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Add snow peas and toss. Serve over rice.
Stir-fried chicken with ginger and snow peas. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.