- 1 ½ lb hot Italian sausage, Sliced
- 6 eggs
- 3 packages Knorr's Leek Soup Mix
- 1 ½ lb mushrooms, chopped
- 3 onion, chopped
- ¾ quart chicken broth
- 21 ounces stuffing cubes
1. Combine the ingredients in a bowl. Add water if stuffing is too dry or more bread cubes if too wet. Stuff the bird and cook as per normal. Scale this recipe up for turkey or down for smaller birds.
Alternatively, scoop dressing into muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees until interior reaches 165 degrees.
2. Original size: 16 servings
Gravy, Sauces, Marinades, THANKSGIVING, DINNER, Sauces
Pete's World Famous Sausage Stuffing. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.