- ¼ cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Accent, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Combine all the ingredients in a jar, twist the lid on airtight, and shake to mix. Store away from heat or light for up to six months. Makes about 1/2 cup. Enough for 4 to 6 racks of ribs.
Memphis Dry Rub. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.