- 4 lb red new potatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Preheat an oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, combine the potatoes, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper and stir to coat the potatoes evenly. Transfer to an All-Clad buffet pan and roast until the potatoes are tender, golden brown and crisp, about 1 hour. Serve immediately. Serves 10.
New potatoes are immature ones, usually available in spring and early summer. They are low in starch and perfect for roasting and grilling. Not all small red and white potatoes are necessarily new ones. A true new potato is freshly harvested, has a thin skin and will not keep long.
Herb-Roasted New Potatoes. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.