- 7 cloves large garlic
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ cup good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- sea salt and fresh ground black peppercorns, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1. Combine garlic and egg yolks in a blender or food processor with a blade and pulse until garlic is finely chopped. Add vinegar and blend.
2. With the blender or food processor running, slowly add the olive oil in a thin stream until mixture thickens.
3. Remove to a bowl and gently stir in the parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate covered immediately until ready for use.
Garlic Aioli. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.