- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces bulk pork sausage, crumbled
- 1 large onion
- 4 cups crustless French bread, coarsely ground
- 8 ounces steamed chestnuts, vacuum packed
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried sage, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
1. Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and onion.
2. Cook until
3. sausage is cooked through, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat. Mix in remaining
5. Season with salt and pepper.
Sausage stuffing. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.