- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup crumbled Maytag blue cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 2 small hearts of romaine, halved lengthwise
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Whisk in cheese, leaving some whole pieces. Season with salt and generous amount of cracked pepper. Place romaine wedges on plates. Drizzle 1/4 cup dressing over center of each. Top with onion.
Romaine Wedges with Tangy Blue Cheese Vinaigrette. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.