- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 ¾ cups chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cups chopped green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cups water
- 2 tablespoon no-salt-added tomato paste
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
2. Add bell pepper, green onions, and garlic; saute 7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add water and remaining ingredients; cook 1 minute. Spoon sauce into food processor, and process for 20 seconds or until chunky. Yield: 1-1/4 cups (serving size: about 3 tablespoons).
Red Bell Pepper Sauce. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.