- pan drippings from turkey
- flour (1 tbl. per 2 cups drippings)
- 1 lemon, juiced
1. 1 Pour off fat from pan drippings. Strain drippings; measure them to know how much flour to use. Pour drippings into a saucepan and heat over high heat.
2. Combine a little of the drippings with the flour to make a paste. Whisk paste into hot drippings with juice of lemon.
3. Cook over medium heat until gravy thickens, and beat well. Serve with turkey.
Portuguese Turkey Gravy. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.