- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary; finely, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 whole veal chops, 3/4" thick
- ¼ cup chicken stock
1. Rub the chops with the garlic rosemary, 1 tablespoon oil and salt and pepper and let sit on a plate for 15 minutes. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat and add remaining oil. Add chops to pan and cook until golden brown and then flip.
2. Remove chops from pan to a baking dish and roast in 375 degree oven for 10 minutes.
3. Add wine and stock to cast iron pan and stir up brown bits from bottom. Serve chops with juice from pan.
Pan Seared Veal Chop with Rosemary. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.