- 10 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sherry
- ⅛ teaspoon dried chili flakes
- ¼ teaspoon piment d'Espelette, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons chicken broth
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- crusty bread for serving
1. Preheat an oven to 450F. Place a baker in the oven and preheat for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the mushrooms, lemon juice, parsley, sherry, chili flakes, the 1/4 tsp. piment dEspelette, the broth and salt and toss to coat evenly. Put the olive oil and garlic in the preheated baker and bake for 1 minute. Add the mushroom mixture and bake, stirring after 8 minutes, until the mushrooms are tender and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Garnish with piment dEspelette and serve immediately with crusty bread. Serves 4. Williams-Sonoma
Mushrooms with Piment d'Espelette. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.