- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 tilapia fillets (about 6 oz each), skinned, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- ¼ cup dry white wine, divided
- juice of one lemon, divided
- ¼ cup sweet onion, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped, divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (for garnish)
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Coat the inside bottom of two large squares of heavy-duty foil with oil. Place two sheets of parchment paper over the oiled foil and coat the bottom of the parchment paper with oil.
2. Center tilapia fillets on parchment and drizzle each with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil. Top each with 1 tablespoon butter, 2 tablespoons wine, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons onion, 1 tablespoon parsley, 1 tablespoon capers, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Fold up the edges of the parchment and seal to keep tasty juices inside. Fold foil over parchment to contain it, making a small pouch. Center fish over heat. With the grill cover on, grill for 8-12 minutes or until tilapia flakes easily. Open foil, remove parchment pouches to individual plates, cut top of paper and peel back edges to serve. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Grilled Tilapia Piccata En Papillote. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.