- 3.0 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ¼ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 ¼ teaspoons minced fresh rosemary, or 3 teaspoons dried
- 1 ½ cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1" Thick Loin Lamb Chops, fat trimmed
1. Mix together the vinegar, oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, and pepper. Place lamb chops in single layer in 13x9x2-inch glass dish. Pour marinade over. Cover and let marinate, refrigerated for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). When coals turn white (drain chips, if using, and scatter over coals. When chips begin to smoke), Season lamb with salt and pepper. Cover; grill chops about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare or until desired doneness. 4 Servings Bon Appetit July 1995
NOTES : 1 1/2 cups mesquite wood chips, soaked in cold water 1 hour may be used to grill chop
Grilled Rosemary Lamb Chops. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.