- 2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 4 teaspoons five-spice powder
- ¾ teaspoons ground fennel seed
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2-¼ teaspoons hot chile powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
To make the rub -- In a bowl, thoroughly blend all the spices with the salt and brown sugar; set aside. Store tightly covered in a cool, dry place; the mix will last a few months.
Five-Spice Rub. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.