- 4 750-ml bottle bottles dry white wine
- 1 ½ cup brandy
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 ½ cup simple syrup (equal amounts sugar and water heated until sugar is dissolved)
- 4 white peaches; or, skinned and pureed
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 3 oranges, sliced into thin rounds
- 3 green apples, cored and sliced thin
- 2 lemons, sliced into thin rounds
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced thin
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. If using fresh peaches, taste for sweetness and add more syrup, if needed. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or up to 2 days. Serve over ice.
Bolo's Sangria. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.